Catnip Acres Volunteer Form
Please fill out the form below or click here to print out the form and return it to us.
- Open up fold blue pads to our needs
- Pop syringes, take out of plastic wrapping
- Make E-Collars
- Work with cats, clean ears, brush, socialize
We have lots of busy work, all of it designed to improving the flow and keeping prices down.
Kids need to be at least 13 years old and accompanied by a parent.
- Checking in cats the day before the clinic
- Transferring cats from carriers to have a heart traps
- Helping owners fill out forms
- Completing set up for morning
- Counting vaccinations
- Checking all paperwork, making sure everything is filled out correctly
- Cats are clean and all needs are meet till morning
CLINIC DAY, 7 A.M. START
- Clean cats, pull vaccines, attach instructions
- Lifting cats on and off tables, keeping a continuous numerical flow
- Watch cats during sedation
- Set up cats on surgery tables
- Watch post-op cats till out of sedation
- Feed and monitor cats till owner picks them up
- Help transfer cats back to their carriers
- Answer questions about follow up care
END OF CAT CLINIC
- Clean, wrap, autoclave instruments
- Wash mask, endotrach tubes
- Clean clinic for doctor’s hours next morning
IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL BACKGROUND, LET US KNOW.
TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR ANY STATION YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AT.